Thai coriander and cashew dip
- 1 cup cashews, roasted
- 1 bunch coriander, roots removed, rinsed and chopped
- ½ long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1½ tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ¼ cup water
- vegetable sticks, to serve
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until still quite chunky.
- Serve with vegetable sticks like carrots, capsicum, blanched green beans.
Nutritional analysis is per 55g serve and excludes vegetable sticks. Recipe courtesy of Nuts for Life.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.