Sweet potato & corned beef sandwich
- 450 g gold sweet potato peeled, chopped
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp whole-egg mayonnaise
- 8 slices Coles Bakery High Fibre Low GI White bread
- 80 g goats cheese crumbled
- 8 slices Coles Deli Corned Silverside
- 40 g fresh rocket leaves
- Cook the sweet potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain well. Place in a heatproof bowl. Use a fork to mash until smooth.
- Combine the mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Place half the bread on a clean work surface. Spread with half the mustard mixture. Top with sweet potato, goat’s cheese, silverside, rocket and remaining mustard mixture. Top with remaining bread and cut in half to serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.