Sweet chilli chicken and noodle salad
- 200 g Dried rice stick noodles
- 2 cups Chopped cooked skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
- 1 Red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 200 g Snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 5 Green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Prepare noodles as directed on packet. Drain, rinse under cold water then drain again and chop roughly with kitchen scissors.
- Combine noodles, chicken, capsicum, snow peas, shallots and coriander.
- To make dressing, whisk together lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add dressing to noodle salad and toss gently to mix well.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.