Sweet chilli chicken and noodle salad
- 200 g Dried rice stick noodles
- 2 cups Chopped cooked skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat
- 1 Red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 200 g Snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 5 Green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp Salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Prepare noodles as directed on packet. Drain, rinse under cold water then drain again and chop roughly with kitchen scissors.
- Combine noodles, chicken, capsicum, snow peas, shallots and coriander.
- To make dressing, whisk together lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Add dressing to noodle salad and toss gently to mix well.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.