Spicy harissa dip
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp harissa paste
- 1 cup low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel and crush garlic. Add garlic and oil to a pan on medium heat. Sauté constantly until garlic is fragrant, lost its raw smell and just change colour.
- In a small bowl, add yogurt, garlic and season with salt. In a separate and smaller bowl, add one tablespoon each of harissa paste and lemon juice and mix well.
- Dollop the harissa mix on top of the yoghurt mix and slightly swirl together.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.