Smoked Salmon, Egg & Avocado Wrap
- 2 MISSION Low GI + Protein Wrap
- 6 baby cos lettuce
- 6 slices smoked salmon
- 2 eggs hard boiled, shell removed and cut into quarters
- ½ Lebanese cucumber sliced lengthwise
- ¼ red (Spanish) onion cut into thin slithers
- ½ avocado sliced
- 2 tsp dijonnaise
- 2 sprigs fresh herbs fresh dill and/or sprinkle of micro herbs
- To assemble; arrange cos lettuce leaves along the centre of a MISSION Low GI + Protein Wrap. Top with slices of smoked salmon, wedges of egg,slices of cucumber, red onion and avocado.
- Finish with a drizzle of Dijonnaise sauce and a sprinkle of fresh dill and a few micro herbs. Roll wrap and serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.