Salmon, Quinoa, Dill, and Pea Salad
- 140 g pink salmon tinned, in water, drained
- ⅓ cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 Lebanese cucumber cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- ¼ cup frozen peas cooked
- ⅓ cup fresh dill finely chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon grated zest
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the quinoa in water or salt-reduced vegetable stock (for flavour) according to instructions on the pack. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Add the salmon, cucumber, peas, dill, chilli flakes, and lemon zest. Pour over the lemon juice and olive oil, then toss well. Taste, and season with black pepper prior to serving.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.