Salmon, Quinoa, Dill, and Pea Salad
- 140 g tinned pink salmon, in water, drained
- 0.3 cup quinoa,uncooked
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 1/3 cup dill,finely chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, grated zest
- squeeze lemon juice
- pinch chilli flakes
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the quinoa in water or salt-reduced vegetable stock (for flavour) according to instructions on the pack. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Add the salmon, cucumber, peas, dill, chilli flakes, and lemon zest. Pour over the lemon juice and olive oil, then toss well. Taste, and season with black pepper prior to serving.