Salmon Niçoise Spaghetti
- 2 cup grape tomatoes mixed colours
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 handful fresh basil torn + extra to serve
- 1 lemon zested
- 300 g salmon fillet, skin off responsibly farmed
- 300 g spaghetti dried
- 1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Preheat an oven to 200C and bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil.
- In a baking dish, combine the tomatoes, olives, garlic, olive oil, basil, lemon zest and salmon and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss everything together and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the water and cook for approx. 9 minutes, reserving ½ cup of the cooking pasta water.
- Remove the salmon and tomatoes from the oven and gently break upwith a fork then drain the pasta and add it to the tray along with the parsley and toss well. Add enough cooking water to create a silky, loose pasta. Season to taste and serve scattered with the basil.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.