Salmon and Dill Quinoa Salad
5 minutes minutes
- 1 cup mixed salad leaves torn
- 1 spring onions finely chopped
- ½ Lebanese cucumber chopped
- 150 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 180 g cooked salmon chopped, or chicken
- ½ avocado chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill finely chopped
- ¼ cup reduced fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- In a small bowl or jar, add lemon juice and Greek yoghurt. Mix or shake well.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients (except dressing) and toss gently.
- Drizzle over dressing and mix well to coat all the salad ingredients.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.