Roasted Carisma Potato, Chicken & Broccolini Tray Bake
- 1 kg Carisma potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- 6-8 chicken pieces on the bone
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic cloves separated
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bunches broccolini
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Place potatoes into a baking tray, drizzle with half the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Dry the chicken pieces with paper towel, place on top of the potatoes, drizzle with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and thyme to the tray and place in the oven to roast for 45 minutes.
- Add the broccolini to the tray for the final 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa. Remove the rind from the lemon and chop the flesh into small pieces. Place lemon into a small bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Serve the tray bake in the centre of the table (taking care as it will be hot) with the salsa on the side.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.