Raspberry ‘Red Velvet’ Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen medium banana (approx. 55g) or fresh banana, plus handful ice
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Complete Dairy High Protein milk (250ml)
- 100 g low fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 25 g Whole rolled oats (approx. ¼ cup)
- 3 tsp chia seeds
- extra unsweetened cocoa powder, to top (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth, then serve.
- HINT: Adding 50g peeled and chopped fresh beetroot complements this smoothie and can be an easy way to increase your vegetable intake.
- TIP: You may like to add a teaspoon of honey if you have any daily indulgences to spare.