Raspberry and hazelnut muffins
- 2½ cups self-raising flour sifted
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 egg lightly whisked
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 100 g hazelnuts roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl, making a well in the centre.
- Combine the milk, eggs, oil, raspberries and hazelnuts and add to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into ½ cup capacity non-stick muffin holes, filling ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.