Poached Eggs with avocado and roast tomatoes on toast
- 2 slices Bürgen® Rye bread toasted
- 125 g baby truss tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- ½ avocado sliced
- Preheat oven 200C. Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Put the truss tomatoes onto a tray and roast for 15 minutes.
- Poach the eggs in boiling water until cooked to your liking. Transfer the poached eggs to the toasted rye bread. Add the avocado slices and roast tomatoes.
- Serving Suggestion: You can also add grilled haloumi or bacon to the breakfast plate
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.