- 1 pawpaw
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 tbsp plain, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1/4 orange peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup (100g) Sanitarium Low GI Granola Golden Almond
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- mint leaves and edible flowers to garnish (optional)
- Slice the pawpaw in half lengthways. Scoop the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard.
- Squeeze lime juice over both halves.
- Divide yoghurt between pawpaw halves. Arrange fruit on top of yoghurt, then sprinkle granola and seeds over. Garnish with mint leaves and edible flowers and serve immediately.