- 1 pawpaw
- 1 lime juiced
- 6 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- ¼ orange peeled and sliced
- ½ cup berries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Sanitarium Low GI Granola – Golden Almond Crunch (100g)
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
To garnish (optional)
- fresh mint
- edible flowers
- Slice the pawpaw in half lengthways. Scoop the seeds out with a teaspoon and discard.
- Squeeze lime juice over both halves.
- Divide yoghurt between pawpaw halves. Arrange fruit on top of yoghurt, then sprinkle granola and seeds over. Garnish with mint leaves and edible flowers and serve immediately.
GL = 28.7
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 612mg | Fiber: 14.5g | Sugar: 18g | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1.4mg