- 1 cup (132g) mixed nuts,roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (31g) pepitas
- ¼ cup (13g) coconut flakes
- ¼ cup (25g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (85g) low GI honey
- 1 tsp (2.5g) cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Place chopped nuts into mixing bowl, and add all other ingredients. Combine all ingredients together.
- Spray a 24 mini muffin tin with oil, and spoon the nut mixture evenly into the muffin moulds.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until they start to brown on top.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an air tight container.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.