Nut and seed flat bread
- ½ cup walnuts (50g)
- ½ cup almonds (85g)
- ¼ cup pistachios (45g)
- ½ cup brazil nuts (80g)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (70g)
- 1 cup water (250ml)
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal (35g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (40ml)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a large flat tray with baking paper.
- Pulse nuts and seeds briefly in a food processor to finely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the nut mixture with all remaining ingredients and stir well to create a sticky dough.
- Use lightly oiled hands to press the mixture into an even layer, approximately 1cm thick, over the prepared tray.
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes, until golden on the edges and firm to the touch. Cool completely, then cut into pieces.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.