Nectarine, Rocket and Walnut Salad with Feta
10 minutes minutes
15 minutes minutes
- 4 nectarine halved
- 1 tbsp low GI honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh rocket leaves or salad leaves
- 50 g reduced fat feta cheese
- ⅓ cup walnuts halves, toasted, or almonds
- ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a small baking dish with baking paper. Place nectarine halves, skin side down. Brush with honey. Roast until golden. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, cut into even slices.
- In a bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard and vinegar. Whisk in olive oil. Add pepper and combine.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce with enough of the dressing to lightly coat (you may not need all of the dressing). Turn out salad leaves on a large platter.
- Scatter sliced nectarines over the leaves
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and walnuts.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.