Mini Burrito Bowls
- 1 cup SunRice Low GI white rice
- 400 g tin of black beans, drained
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning or Mexican spice
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 8 mini tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rinse the rice and cook according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Once hot, add the mince and cook for 5 min or until brown - then add capsicum and taco spice until softened.
- While the mince cooks, spray one side of a tortilla with spray oil. Place the tortilla - oil side facing out - into a muffin tin, creating a ‘bowl’. Cook for 6-8 min or until brown and crispy.
- Serve all the ingredients in the tortilla bowls - along with a fresh squeeze of lime, diced avocado and your favourite hot sauce.