Mediterranean Salmon Traybake
15 minutes minutes
30 minutes minutes
- 4 120g salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 200g cherry tomatoes punnets. or baby roma or solanato variety
- 1 red capsicum (pepper) medium, chopped into small pieces
- 1 zucchini medium, chopped into small pieces
- 1 red (Spanish) onion medium, chopped into small pieces
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g reduced fat feta cheese
- ½ lemon juice juice of ½ one lemon
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In a baking dish or tray, add cherry tomatoes, red capsicum, zucchini, onion, garlic and feta
- Drizzle olive oil and juice of half a lemon over the vegetables. Add paprika, oregano and a twist of sea salt and black pepper. Use your hands to coat the vegetable mixture with the olive oil and spices.
- Next, lay the salmon fillets (skin side up) on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Squeeze juice of half a lemon over the salmon fillets.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the salmon and vegetables are cooked.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.