Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Wrap
- 2 MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wraps
- 1 zucchini,trimmed & cut into chunks
- 1/2 red capsicum, seeds removed & roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled & cut into wedges
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme or ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 220g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- freshly ground black pepper & salt flakes, to taste
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp honey
- Place prepared vegetables in a bowl and add oil. Toss to coat, then scatter vegetables on a baking-paper lined oven tray. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper & salt flakes and sprinkle with thyme leaves. Roast in a preheated oven of 180°C for 30 minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden and soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare yoghurt sauce; combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- To serve; arrange spinach leaves along the centre of a MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wrap. Top with roasted vegetables and a spoonful of yoghurt sauce. Finish with a scatter of cherry tomatoes, chickpeas and pepitas. Roll wrap and serve.