Mediterranean potato salad
- 450 g Carisma potatoes
- 350 g fresh green beans trimmed on a diagonal
- ½ cup sliced black olives drained
- 2 cups fresh rocket leaves
- ½ cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbled
- 2 spring onions (30g) cut on a diagonal
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (30ml)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh oregano
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with about 3cm of water. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Throw in the green beans to steam after the first 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and then cut potatoes into wedges.
- Transfer into a large serving bowl, and toss with fresh rocket.
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar and mix to create dressing.
- Top with olives, crumbled feta, spring onions, fresh oregano and dressing, and toss to coat.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.