Marinated artichoke sandwich with rocket, bocconcini and baby Roma tomatoes
- 2 Bürgen® Soy-Lin® bread
- 2 tbsp reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup bottled artichokes drained and sliced finely
- 1 fresh bocconcini sliced
- 4 baby roma tomatoes halved
- ¼ fresh rocket leaves
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta and mustard; spread over the sliced bread. Layer one slice of bread with the artichokes, bocconcini, tomato halves and rocket leaves. Top with remaining bread slice.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.