Mango Coconut Rice
- 500 g SunRice Doongara Low GI White Rice
- 450 ml Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Palm sugar, crushed or soft brown sugar
- 2 Mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pinch Salt
- Combine rice, coconut milk, sugar and salt in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, stir frequently.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with mango.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.