Low GI Chocolate Fudge Balls
- 1 cup medjool dates fresh, pitted
- 1 cup almonds roasted, OR walnuts
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract OR vanilla bean essence
- Blend dates,almonds, vanilla and cocoa in a food processor. Use your hands to combineingredients until they form a “ball”.
- Roll into small balls, and squeeze firmly. Roll in coconut so they are well coated.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.