Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or low fat dairy milk)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides.
- Sprinkle with a dusting of cocoa powder and coconut, and one halved fresh cherry (optional)
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.