Low Carb Potato Nourish Bowl
- 4 Mitolo Low Carb Potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 2 eggs
- 200 g chickpeas canned
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 12 mixed olives pitted
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place potatoes into boiling salted water and simmer until tender. Strain and allow to cool before dressing with juice from half a lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil and parsley.
- Boil the eggs to your liking.
- Divide the ingredients between 2 bowls.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the lentil mixture and cover evenly.
- Serve drizzled with the remaining olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper and extra lemon on the side.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.