Lemon and Herb Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
- 600 g sweet potato peeled, chopped
- 3 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 3/4 cup wholegrain sourdough breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (40g) grated
- 1 tsp lemon rind finely grated
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 4 skinless barramundi fillets 120 each
- 250 g broccoli steamed, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Boil, steam or microwave sweet potato until tender. Mash with sour cream and mustard. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, parsley, lemon and oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place fish on a baking paper-lined tray. Coat fish with crumb mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve fish with mash and broccoli.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.