Hot Spiced Nuts
- 1 cup mixed raw nuts
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Moroccan spice mix OR a mix of ground cumin, coriander, chilli and salt
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the spice mix. Stir for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the nuts and stir until well coated in the spice mix and starting to turn a brown colour.
- Remove from the heat as soon as you start to smell the nuts roasting. Don’t leave the stove top as they will cook quickly.
- Remove from pan andserve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.