Herbed - crusted fish
- 4 slices Bürgen® Wholegrains & Oats Bread
- Chopped Herbs: flat-leaf parsley and chives
- Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 fish fillets (dory or bream)
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C. In food processor combine bread, parsley and chives until they make a fine breadcrumb. Add lemon zest, olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Place fish fillets onto a lightly greased oven tray and evenly coat the fish with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and crust is golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges and salad.
Gi estimation: 50 (Low), GL estimation: 7 Image and recipe provided by Bürgen. For more great recipes www.burgen.com.au
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.