Herbed - crusted fish
- 4 4 slices Bürgen® Wholegrains & Oats Bread
- Chopped Herbs: flat-leaf parsley and chives
- Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 fish fillets (dory or bream)
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C. In food processor combine bread, parsley and chives until they make a fine breadcrumb. Add lemon zest, olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Place fish fillets onto a lightly greased oven tray and evenly coat the fish with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and crust is golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges and salad.
Gi estimation: 50 (Low), GL estimation: 7 Image and recipe provided by Bürgen. For more great recipes www.burgen.com.au