Hazelnut, chilli and garlic pasta
- 400 g spaghetti
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 100 g hazelnuts chopped
- 1 long red chilli seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic thinly sliced
- 1 baby bok choy trimmed and roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ground black pepper
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain, return to pan and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the hazelnuts, chilli and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Remove from heat, stir through parsley, lemon juice and season with pepper to taste.
- Toss the hazelnut mixture through the pasta and serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.