- 4 Carisma potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil (45ml)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 pinchs ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place 1 potato on a board and make thin, evenly spaced cuts at 5mm intervals, about two-thirds of the way through. (Tip: Place two wooden spoons either side of the potato while cutting the hasselbacks in order to prevent you cutting all the way through. Easy and stress free!)
- Place in a bowl. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Add oil, garlic, rosemary then season with a small pinch of sea salt and pepper and toss to combine. Use a pastry brush to brush in between the hasselback cuts for maximum flavour.
- Place in a roasting pan. Bake in oven, basting with the garlic oil occasionally, for 1 hour or until golden brown and crisp. Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.