- 100 g grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 8 wholemeal wheat crispbreads
- 20 g mashed avocado (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, cut into snack-sized pieces
- black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Combine your tomatoes, dill, onion, and black pepper (if you’re using it) in a bowl, and toss to create a simple salad.
- Put each of the lunchbox components—the salad, the chicken, the avocado, and the celery sticks into different compartments in a container, or into small separate containers.
- This meal is designed to be enjoyed picnic-style. When it comes time for lunch, it’s as easy as assembling the different pieces on the crispbread, or enjoying them on their own.
- Hint: If you’re taking this to work with you, a squeeze of lemon juice stirred through the avocado will help prevent it browning before meal time.