Garlic & rosemary chicken tray bake
- Olive-oil spray
- 2 Small sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 Medium Carisma potatoes, sliced
- 4 Skinless chicken drumsticks
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, plus
- Extra zest, to garnish
- 2 Red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Roasted red capsicum
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 4 Sprigs rosemary or thyme
- 1 Garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- 50 g Gluten-free chorizo, diced
- 2 cups Chopped silverbeet
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a large ovenproof baking dish with olive oil. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain
- Cut several slits in chicken pieces and toss with orange zest.
- Place potatoes, onions and capsicum in a large bowl. Mix orange juice with oil and vinegar in a small bowl; add to vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in prepared baking dish and top with chicken. Break rosemary (or thyme) into small sprigs; place two-thirds into chicken slits. Add garlic and remaining rosemary to dish. Sprinkle chorizo over; toss well.
- Bake for 45 minutes, tossing halfway through. Stir through silverbeet in final 10 minutes of cooking time. Season with freshly cracked black pepper; garnish with extra zest and serve.
Nutritional information (per serve)