1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 brown onion diced
- ½ pumpkin trimmed, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp butter for lining the baking tray
- 10 eggs
- ½ leek sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed and chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 50 g goat’s fetta optional
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 220C.
- Place all the pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil and season the pumpkin – toss to ensure the oil is coating it evenly.
- Place in the oven and reduce the heat to 190C.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Remove from heat and set aside. Reduce oven to 180C.
- In a fry pan heat the butter and add the onion, asparagus and leeks on a low heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Line an ovenproof baking tray with butter.
- Place the pumpkin, asparagus, onion, leeks and chives in and pour the eggs over the top
- Sprinkle the fetta on top (optional). Season.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.