- ¼ brown onion finely chopped
- 400 g fish fillets eg ling, flathead
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 avocado roughly mashed
- 50 g red capsicum (pepper) chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (cilantro) chopped
- 1 tbsp whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 low GI wraps
- 2 tomato seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander (cilantro) roughly chopped
- 1 carrot roughly grated
- 1 baby beetroot roughly grated
- fresh coriander (cilantro) to serve
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish for 5-8 minutes or until cooked through and golden then remove from the heat and keep warm. Flake into large pieces.
- Mix together the avocado, capsicum, red onion, coriander, mayonnaise and lime juice. Season.
- Mix together the tomato and coriander.
- Warm the wrap breads and spread with avocado. Top with carrot and beetroot along with the flaked fish. Spoon over tomato and coriander. Squeeze on a little more lime juice, roll up and serve with extra coriander if desired.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.