- 1 ½ cups So Good™ Cashew Milk Unsweetened
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 cup Sanitarium™ Low GI Granola Strawberry & Coconut
- ½ cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- Mix the cashew milk, chia seeds, vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a bowl. Cover and leave to thicken in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, half fill two jars with the chia mix. Top with a layer of raspberries and granola. Fill the jars then top with remaining raspberries, granola and 2 tablespoons yoghurt. Serve immediately.
Glycemic Load = 15.3
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.