- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Cashew Milk Unsweetened
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbsp plain unsweetened yoghurt (for non-dairy version, use soy yoghurt)
- 1 cup (100g) Sanitarium™ Low GI Granola Strawberry & Coconut
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the cashew milk, chia seeds, vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the yoghurt in a bowl. Cover and leave to thicken in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, half fill two jars with the chia mix. Top with a layer of raspberries and granola. Fill the jars then top with remaining raspberries, granola and 2 tablespoons yoghurt. Serve immediately.
Glycemic Load = 15.3