Char-grilled Chicken, Sweet Potato & Avocado Wraps
- 2 MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wrap
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 2cm chunks
- 4 baby beetroot, peeled & cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup watercressor baby rocket leaves
- 1 skinlesschicken breast, char-grilled, then sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 cubes marinated goat cheese
- 1 springonion, finely sliced
- freshlyground black pepper & salt flakes, to taste
- Place prepared sweet potato in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of oil. Toss to coat, then scatter on a baking-paper lined oven tray. Repeat with beetroot using the remaining oil then place on the tray with the sweet potato. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper & salt flakes then roast in a preheated oven of 180°C for 30minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden and soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve; arrange watercress or rocket leaves along the centre of a MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wrap. Top with sliced chicken and roasted vegetables. Finish with a scatter of diced avocado, crumbled goat cheese and spring onion. Roll wrap and serve.