Char-grilled Chicken, Sweet Potato & Avocado Wraps
- 2 MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wrap
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 2cm chunks
- 4 baby beetroot, peeled & cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup watercressor baby rocket leaves
- 1 skinlesschicken breast, char-grilled, then sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 cubes marinated goat cheese
- 1 springonion, finely sliced
- freshlyground black pepper & salt flakes, to taste
- Place prepared sweet potato in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of oil. Toss to coat, then scatter on a baking-paper lined oven tray. Repeat with beetroot using the remaining oil then place on the tray with the sweet potato. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper & salt flakes then roast in a preheated oven of 180°C for 30minutes or until vegetables are lightly golden and soft. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To serve; arrange watercress or rocket leaves along the centre of a MISSION Low Gi + Protein Wrap. Top with sliced chicken and roasted vegetables. Finish with a scatter of diced avocado, crumbled goat cheese and spring onion. Roll wrap and serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.