- 1 cauliflower large, cut into small florets
- 50 ml reduced fat milk
- 4 tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes (or until soft).
- Remove from heat and drain the water. Add milk and yoghurt and blend with a hand blender until smooth & creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.