Breakfast açaí bowl
Breakfast, Quick/Under 30 mins
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 frozen banana ripe
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 tsp freeze-dried açaí powder
- 1 cup Sanitarium™ Low GI Granola Strawberry and Coconut
- 12 grapes halved
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- edible flowers to garnish
- Place first 4 ingredients in blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola, grapes, and chia seeds. Serve immediately.
Energy per serve: 1500 Glycemic Load = 26.2
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 17.6g | Sugar: 23g | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1.1mg