- 1 1/4 cup hazelnuts (175g)
- 1 1/4 cup MILO (140g)
- 10 medjool dates pitted, fresh, (230g)
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter no added salt or sugar (200g)
- 3-4 tbsp water hot
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (20g) for rolling
- 1/4 cup MILO (35g) for rolling
- Place hazelnuts in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Add MILO® and process to combine.
- Add dates and peanut butter, process until combined. Add enough water to bring the mixture together.
- Using wet hands; roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Roll half the Bliss balls in coconut and half the Bliss balls in MILO®.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.