- 1 Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream (2 litre tub)
- 400 g mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries halved
- Combine berries in a small bowl reserving a few for garnish.
- Scoop the Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream into large balls and place one at the base of each serving glass.
- Drizzle over a little of the berry mixture and layer with another 2 scoops of ice cream and berry mixture.
- Garnish with reserved berries or chocolate leaves.
- Serve immediately!
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.