- 1 2 litre tub Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream
- 400 g Mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Punnet of strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup Cup soft icing mixture
- 1/4 cup Water
- Brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves for garnish
- Combine berries in a small bowl (reserving a few for garnish) with the icing sugar and water and mix well.
- Scoop the Bulla Light 98% Fat Free Vanilla ice cream into large balls and place one at the base of each serving glass
- Drizzle over a little of the berry mixture and layer with another 2 scoops of ice cream and berry mixture.
- Garnish with reserved berries and a brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves.
- Serve immediately!
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.