- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 250 g Extra-light cream cheese
- 150 g Reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 x 150g Frûche Vanilla Bean
- Zest of 1 orange
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Place raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 4–5 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and Frûche in a large bowl. Add orange zest and mix until smooth.
- Add cooled berries to cream cheese mixture. Use a stick blender or food processor to blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a container or pour into individual moulds and freeze overnight. Serve with thawed frozen berries and garnish with mint leaves.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.