BBQ prawn open sandwich with lemon mayonnaise and iceberg lettuce
- 2 Bürgen® Soy-Lin® bread
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp teaspoon finely chopped chives
- Ground white pepper
- 2 torn leaves iceberg lettuce
- 6 (300g) barbecued or grilled large prawns
- Extra chives or fresh chervil to serve
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest and chives in a small bowl.Season with ground white pepper.
- Spread a little of the mayonnaise over one slice of bread, top with the lettuce, then the prawns and finish with a dollop of the remaining mayonnaise.
- Garnish with extra chives or fresh chervil. Top with second bread slice.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.