Avocado & Cottage Cheese Whip on Toast
- 1 slice Bürgen® bread any type, toasted
- 20 g avocado mashed, (approx. 1 tbsp)
- 160 g low fat cottage cheese
- 1 ½ tomato medium, thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- ¼ lemon juice and zest
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Spread the avocado over the toast, sprinkle over the chilli flakes, and then arrange the tomato slices.
- Use a bullet or small handheld blender to process the cottage cheese,lemon juice, and zest until smooth. Alternatively, this can also be done in a bowl with a fork.
- Taste, and season with pepper if you’d like. Pour into a small bowl, top with chives. To serve, spoon the cottage cheese over the toast.
Please note the serving size listed is to be used as a guide only. Consider your own individual nutrient and carbohydrate requirements and adjust the serving size as required. If you are unsure of your requirements consult an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) for personalises advice.